With the free (Update: Only free for a Trial period now) Express Invoice software generating invoices, quotes and orders is easy and quick. Even setting up and scheduling recurring invoices is possible. And once the invoice is created you can print, email or fax it directly to your clients. And because the software stores all client information in its internal database the reporting functionality allows you to keep track of invoices, payments, overdue accounts, and more.
Here are the features of the software according to the NCH homepage:
- Easily create invoices, quotes and orders
- Customize invoices including logo, heading text, notes and more
- Save or send invoices as PDF files
- Email or fax directly from the application
- Schedule recurring invoices
- Automatically send statements to customers with overdue payments
- Supports multiple tax rates for countries where required (e.g., Canada)
- Supports invoicing for multiple businesses
- Web access lets multiple users within the organization log in securely via the internal network or the internet
- Secure, mobile access through the web interface (e.g., iPhone, Android)
- Reporting includes accounting, salesperson performance, unpaid invoices and more
- Integrates with Inventoria to maintain inventory data across all aspects of your business
Keep track of payments
Apply partial or full payments toward recorded invoices when payments are received.
Keep track of customers
You can keep an up-to-date record of all your customers, including contact details, payment and sales history.
View & print reports
Generate, view and print reports for unpaid invoices, payments, item sales, accounting, and more.
Available for: Windows, Mac OS X, iOS, Android